About This Package
The Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is a spectacular experience
on the southern face of Annapurna I, a pleasant hike through the landscape and
culture of Nepal. This walk leads to the fabulous amphitheater of highlands
also known as Annapurna Base Camp. The course passes through waterfalls,
impressive villages, terraced farmland, lush rhododendron forests, and
remarkable mountain views before heading towards the steep hills. This is a great
region to view the beautiful peaks of the Annapurna giants that surround the
mountains and many other magnificent peaks. In addition, the trip to Annapurna
Base Camp is synonymous with entertainment and fun, as well as an extraordinary
view of the plant and cultural heritage of the small Himalayan country of
Nepal. This is by far one of the most enjoyable walks through the lifestyle of
various ethnic groups and rich in flora and fauna. Led by expert guides and assisted by
support staff throughout, you’ll be greeted by locals who offer a fascinating
glimpse of traditional rural life and majestic views few ever experience.
1. Discover the city of Kathmandu and its heritage sites.
2. Magnificent panoramic views of the Annapurna ranges and many other peaks.
3. Experience a magical sunrise over the Annapurna ranges from the spectacular heights of Poon Hill.
4. Interact with the local Gurung and Magar ethnic tribes who are well known in the Gurkha army.
5. Enjoy the breath-taking views of the Himalayas from the mountain flight to and from Pokhara
6. Walk through the dense forest of Rhododendron which even more beautiful in the spring.
7. Relax and unwind in Pokhara after your trek, or just boat in the famous Phewa lake.
8. Accompanied by an experienced trek leader along with Sherpas (assistant guides) and porters, who will support and guide you along the way, and introduce you to the rich local culture.