About This Package
The Everest Base Camp Trek is the best trip to discover the Everest region and a luxurious way to enjoy the most magnificent view of Everest base camp and off course the views of the surrounding area. Everest Base Camp Trek with returning via chartered helicopter is an adventure and one of the most motivating and magnificent journeys you will embark on, all over the world and it is luxurious to see the stunning view of Khumbu valley and the Sherpa land while on Helicopter. The Everest base camp is famous for its active cultural exchange and the perfect view of the Himalayan ranges such as Mt Lhotse, Nuptse and changtse. Numerous Buddhist flag colours around the area are providing the majestic and delightful atmosphere.
During our "EBC Trek and Fly Back by Helicopter" tour, we will head to the base camp of the highest mountain in the world, Mt. Everest and visit Kala Patthar, which is another highly sought after destination in the Everest region. The 12-day trip begins in Kathmandu and we fly to Lukla the next day and start the trek from there. We will rent a helicopter on our return to Lukla from Gorak Shep. Another exciting part of our trip to Everest is the helicopter ride on the pristine Gokyo Lake, which is also a popular hiking destination among hikers travelling through the Everest region.
1. Observing the animals and birds that are endangered while passing through Sagarmatha National Park.
2. Explore the beautiful Namche Bazaar - located in the heart of the Sherpa community.
3. Panoramic view of the peaks, including Mt. Everest, Mt Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse etc.
4. Take a helicopter flight and enjoy the view of the mountains from the height.
5. View of the sunrise over the silver mountains from the top of Kala Patthar and the Everest base camp.
6. Ancient Buddhist monasteries, traditional farmhouses, cobblestone roads with prayer flags.